Actually there’s no proof that Gandhi said an eye for eye makes the whole world blind. it had been truly said by Ben Kingsley within the motion picture Gandhi.
2) India Was Disqualified From FIFA World Cup 1950 as a result of Players needed To Play Barefoot
India made it to FIFA 1950 simply after 4 groups pulled out from taking an interest. The visit to Brazil was an expensive issue. AIFF suspected that India had no possibility of winning against Italy. To escape humiliation, AIFF reprimanded the FIFA for not tolerating players who needed to play shoeless.
3) India Has Been Officially Secular Since 1947
Through a protected change made in 1976 under which the word ‘mainstream’ was incorporated into the Preamble. While the Supreme Court has dependably maintained the case that India has been common since 1947.
4) This Picture Of Gandhi Dancing With A White British Lady
The man in the photograph isn’t Gandhi. This is really an Australian on-screen character who dressed like Gandhi for a gathering.
5) UNESCO Declares Indian National Anthem Best In The World
As a matter of fact it turned into the huge news in 2014. A phony email evidently issued by UNESCO surfaced asserting ‘Jana Gana Mana’ as the best national song of praise on the planet.
6) Milkha Singh Looked Back During The 400m Race At The 1960 Rome Olympics
Many trust that Flying Sikh Milkha Singh thought back amid the 400m race at the 1960 Rome Olympics. In any case, the fact of the matter is altogether different. He wasn’t notwithstanding driving in a similar race. He was fourth and came fourth by and large in the race.